**WHO’S EXCITED** Our Mid-Year concert this year will be held…Read More »
Does your child LOVE music? Are they Dancing, Singing and Twirling all the time?
Munchie Movers prides itself on their developmentally appropriate dance and movement programs for babies, toddlers and children.
Children are born to move and learn best through play and discovery. Both you and your little one will LOVE the benefits of our fun and interactive dance and movement classes
CHILDREN LOVE TO DANCE AND PARENTS LOVE THE BENEFITS!
Our programs were first conceived under the Ministry of Dance studio when it was established in 2006 and has been at its core from the beginning.
From early milestones of gross and fine motor skills, to cognitive learning and creative play, our unique lessons increase school readiness and provide a strong foundation for academic learning.
The curriculum provides six dance programs, for children aged 12 months to 8 years olds. Our programs focus on developing the whole child and follow the Early Years Learning Framework.
Our lessons are unique as we combine different genres including jazz, tap and ballet as well as hip hop, breakdancing, and acrobatics for a comprehensive learning experience.
- Encourage the development of the child physically and emotionally
- Encourage trust and emotional security in the child
- Support social and emotional development by promoting an environment that encouraged autonomy
- Provides a safe environment & opportunities for children to interact with each other & express themselves freely
- Is developmentally and linguistically appropriate
- Recognise the unique characteristics of each child
- Is inclusive and encouraging of children with disabilities
- Is a safe and fun based learning program
“Exercise is really for the brain, not the body. It affects mood vitality, alertness and feelings of wellbeing.”
John J. Ratey, MD, Harvard Medical School